We are a software development house based in Poznan, Poland. Since 2009 we have been developing web and mobile applications, and since 2015 we have delivered VR development projects. For our clients we not only provide software outsourcing services ranging from customized applications to engineering intricate systems, but we also offer them agile coaching, support and maintenance throughout our collaboration.
We are looking for 3D Artists to help us make virtual reality apps and experiences. Your job will be to create different elements from vehicles to environment blocks. You will be producing 3D models based on real life examples as well as concept arts and import them into Unity 3D engine.
– can create and modify 3D models, working directly with the Art Director and Product Owner
– can create 3D models (low to high poly) according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quality of implemented textures
– have experience using Blender, ZBrush, Lightwave 3D or similar software
– are able to present effects of your work and efficiently justify
– your projects decisions
– want to be a part of a competent, interdisciplinary team creating
– VR experiences and apps
– know the Substance Designer, as well as Substance Painter
– have knowledge how to import your work to Unity 3D
– want to have substantial influence on the final version of the product and user's experience
– flexibility – Organise your schedule. Work in a relaxed & efficient way.
– work remotely – It is possible if you previously arranged that with your team.
– something for your body and mind – My Benefit system (Multisport card)
– your health is essential! – Join our health & life group insurance plans.
– mentoring programme – You”ll have an opportunity to learn from your colleagues.
– scenarios of development – You will build your path of growth with our support.
– have the possibility to take part in workshops, courses and training.
– you can improve your English and have fun with your team.