General Ledger Accountant with English or/and Hungarian

General Ledger Accountant with English or/and Hungarian


Nr Ref. 1115256

Continue to develop your career in Accounting! Start in January!

For our Client, rapidly growing Shared Service Center in Krakow we are currently looking for a new colleague to join new finance team. It is your opportunity to build an international career and be a part of a young dynamic team with many areas to develop professionally.

In this role you will work in a team preparing and posting special journal entries for GL-Accounting and Fixed Assets, performing period closing, perforing Cost Accounting and Intercompany Accounting, overseeing GAAP-reconciliations, investigation processing errors in respective area of responsibility and drives resolution, reporting operational issues (process or system related) to team lead, proactively suggesting improvement ideas to drive continuous improvement, advising admin within same area of responsibility, delivering customer service in line with agreed procedures, supporting team lead in achieving performance objectives.
Being part of the Accounting team you will have a chance to participate in a transition process from European entities to Poland.

Due to international scope of activities at this position you have to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) Hungarian is a Plus. We are looking for candidates with around 2-4 years of previous experience in accounting and availability to work full time. Desirable candidate should be able to work independently and as a team member and present high attention to details.

Apply to have the opportunity to build your career in Accounting within an international environment in a company that is well known for its high level of service. The company offers training and support from the first day and a competitive salary along with the package of variable benefits.


Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”